Sunday, September 10, 2006

I got Henried by MrCheong!!!

TAGGED..
Eric Cheong aka MrCheong the big adorable teddy bear has Henried(a tag created by Henry) me...and keeps harrassing me to do it in KFC n on msn...lol..oh man..its a long one...

When I was born,

The nurses and doctor wowed at the sight of my penis me...they were awed at the lengzhainess of bryan...i was put in that wat ya callit??the thing that beams ultraviolet light to remove the jaundice for 4-5 days in the hospital....they took my blood evryday so they cud run tests to see if i was fit to be a hot guy...and about a week later i was allowed to see my home...and i still had to be sunned for 2-3 hours evryday for about another week...dun ask me why...i dunno wats jaundice...lol..

When I was 1,
I cried evrytime sumone tried to hold me besides my mommy...but babies get conned easily...my sister managed to hold me by pretending to be my mom while my mom was persuading me into thinking that my sis was her...mean ppl they are...

When I was 2,
I cant remmeber wat happened...it was too long ago...maybe i robbed a bank...
ooh...i lived at No.5 jln ss2/111 that time...

When I was 3,
Ditto...

When I was 4,
I was in England!!!! yep yep...it was my first trip overseas!!! besides singapore...my first time on a plane!!! *expresses excitement* can you feel the excitement?!?! England was so unique back then....from minature coke cans to vintage black cabs and double decker busses...from the cool weather to the Underground...

also stopped by paris to see the eiffel tower...the louvre...the Notre-Dame *i sworn i saw a hunchback ringing the bells* and the Arc de Triomphe(wat the hash is that you wonder...haha...i dunno wat was the name was either..so i googled it...heres the pic...

ps....Paris' underground/trains used tyre wheels...like lorry/truck ones...im serious...i was like wow...why????i loved tyres sooo much that time...when my dad took me to car shows....i would go and sniff around all the cars' tyres...instead of the cars...

pps....this was the year sarah was born....wakakaka...

When I was 5,

urrrr....urrrr....does kindie start at this age...or six???oh well...ill just use this space...yeah...i went to ringrose kindie...where??? its sumwhere behind the Taman Sea secondary school...

haha...i can still rememeber...my mom would walk me to my class and leave...and when i had to go to class by myself...i would walk up the stairs...on the landing between the ground and first floor...there was a window...i wud see my mom walking back to the car(ok ok..she would walk me to teh entrance)...i would tear...*emo song comes in* ..

When I was 6,
When i was six....six....six....
i was the cutest thing on the planet

When I was 7,

Muahaha...wats there to write?? since eric says he started skewl at 7...i guess i started mine at seven too...lol...yesh!!! i cried...yesh...i needed my mommy there...but she only came to teman me during recess...the first few days was horrible...but i managed to scrape thru!!! now all u suckas out there...dun tell me u didnt cry...i cried cuz i was emo...yeah...emo...oh yeah...

everything was new to me...i accidentally walked into a guy...in order to get to my sit...as i was walking a few steps away....he tapped my shoulder..."why you bang into me?"*punches bryan*..but bryan catches the fist.. twists it.. kicks his kness..makes him fall...and slams his head into the table..wahlao..damn yeng hor??

yeah right.....the punch landed right on my nose...it bled...i stumbled and fell...fell like a true hero...*wat the!?*

When I was 8,

I was used to school...knew almost every hidden passage thx to padfoot,prongs, wormtail and moony...managed to learn the basic spells too..had one mistake though..was attempting to turn a jug next to a fren into a turtle but instead i turned my fren into a skinny, boney guy ...there was no remedy...thats why he looks like this today...im sorry jinfong..

When I was 9,
The guy which punched me when i was seven became my best friend(wat the?!)..haha..how did that happen???i also dunno...he even brought me to....SSGC...yay!!! haha...yesh...it was Mun Yin Wai...all tall piece of shit(now and back then)..but skinny...who brought me to Sunday School...he left 1-2 years later....i dunno why...cant remember la...thats why he's no longer there...if you wanna find him and question him...those living in ss2 wud know where the letter box near the bomba is...his hse is the one painted yellow...you go guys!!!smash him up for me!!

i remmember the 'in' thing was buying erasers....the bigger the easier to kill...the smaller...the more agile and fast to run from death...also...mechanical pencils rocked this time of education...

When I was 10,
Ntg important happened...haha...i remmember having frens cycle to my hse from all over ss2 just to play...we had fun...i used to climb my gate and sit on the pillar next to it and just day dream...at night takbole...id become food for mosquitoes...

When I was 11,
eleven...lalala...i loved power rangers...especially trini...the chinese gurl who played the yellow power ranger...i prefer the girls in MaskMan though...they wore mini skirts and at times the camera was under their feet...so 'heaven' was able to be seen...haha...those girls were hot back then...i wonder how they look now...

ps...haha...i remmeber one time.. i cant remember when...i think it was when power rangers the movie came out...cuz mcdonalds were selling the toys...*i collected em!!*
...i went over to yinwai's hse... just to hang out...and we decided to take baths together...hhahaha....*for those who dont know me...im damn sraight ok*...we played with my power rangers and yinwai brought his sister's polly pocket....ahaha...i think his sister came in and scolded him for playing with em...i dunno whether she saw me naked...ahhhh!!! i dun think so...

pps...one more event that happened which i cant remember which year it was in is that of canteen day...haha...i always looked forward to canteen days...no lessons...just get the coupons our mothers bought and buy fooD!! ...yeah...each coupon cover had numbers...so we plucked it off and handed it to our teachers a few days before for the lucky draw...i can remmember...i prayed n prayed n prayed...i hid quietly and prayed...haha...my family can be witness...i prayed that i could win something...and lo and behold...thru enuff....i won the Grand Prize hamper!!! woot...it was even heavier than me...i cudn caryy my prize...*sobs*...had to wait till my mommy came to collect it...

When I was 12,
3a's 1b and 1 c for upsr....and i wasnt a top 3 student or nything eric...(haha.. actionya....sorry la eric...no offense yah?)...

When I was 13,
I entered Taman Sea sec...wooo!!! and yes...my year had to be the year which they started making plastic name tags which picture identification...yes those that the Form 6 wear now...it was a failure as it was removable and the teachers wanted us to wear it at all times...cmon la...stupid thing..dangling on ur shirt...annoying sial..

i was a probate for prefects *gasps* i actually passed...but i actually gave it up because the boney guy i mentioned previously..who was also a probate...attacked another probate...which caused both of them to be kicked out...so i felt bad...and actually alone so i quit also la...i din know whether i cud pass the probates test or not...but i found out that i passed...
imagine bryan as a prefect....haha...dunno whether i shud regret or be happy that i gave up that role...and jinfong...if your reading this...u shud feel guilty and owe my a big big present...speaking of presents...:P...

haha...the funny thing is...i went missing after sunday school...did not attend yf...until...few mths after sec skewl started...my mom brought me to yf...i was afraid...haha...i hid behind the car and did not wanna go for yf...HAHA...cud u bliv it...dunno whether any of u guys in yf know that...stephanie loh knows...she saw me hiding..haha..in the end they managed to persuade me to go...and it ws fun!!!i think i was valerie ah...

i brought a terror to ssgc yf...yes...its him...the boney guy again...

When I was 14,
I decided to join prefects again...this time...i was serious...i wanted to pass...i can remmeber giving Josef K. John orders...haha...cuz i got experience in form 1 mah...but u know wat??? i dunno wats this Freakin SHANTI's problem...she decided to kick all the form 2 probates of the list...for no apparent reason!!! so wth...i mean...let us do duty and stuff like that for weeks and then just kick us off...rumour has it that she says form 2 arent' responsible...Freakin bia*ch!!!FORM 2 MORE MATUED THAN FORM ONE LA...SUMMORE WE KNOE THE SKEWL BETTER THEN FORM ONES....

shanti if u are reading this...i curse u a horrible death...i wudn spread the gospel to you and watch u burn in hell...ur name deserves to be sprayed and insulted on the walls of the skewl....curse u shanti...i really really hate u...much more than shengli hates chillis...

wakakaka....bentay used to call me evrynight without fail...damn sweet right???we would tok about stuff la...we were like the bestest gays ever...:P...

Eleen was brought to yf by teeming...haha...it was then when jinfong and i had war...
i won!!! wakakka...jinfong...dun hate me...i was joking!!!

When I was 15,

PMR looo....i wont say wat results i got..NOT because i am shy...but because i dindn bother to remmeber...i din do dat well though....Melissa came into the picture at the end of form 3...my apologies to tkeat...for hiding my feelings for melissa then...i was a bad fren for betraying u...

Guess who was the first ass to spot my relationship 2-3 minutes after it started...
Stupid Raymond Ooi...

FOC 2002... participated in the Flag bearing(dancing to music with flags)...haha...practice was stressfull..didnt know if we cud make it...but we did....it was seriously fun...can remmeber...haha...took few mths to perfect moves for two songs...yes...im proud to say that we did really well..but all thos mths of practices just to perform 4 two nights was pretty saddening..haha..it was like..no more looking forward to practices after the performance..miss teh fellowship...

thx Kenneth for training us...you dun look ur age brotherrr!!!

FOC 2002 was a christian event where anyone from the klang valley went there to enjoy performances, plays and come to know the Lord.

When I was 16,

Teachers always say...form 4 aint no honey moon year bla bla bla...but cmon la...who cares bout wat they say...im sure evryone relaxes like shiat...haha....i did...

It was at the end of my finals when i went out with bentay.jeffers.henry.eugene. ...haha...i was lookin forward to going out...as i was single..and u know la...gatal sikit la...ahaha...so we went out...then i felt awkward la... im like the old boy there...First time i met wern eik...bentay's love...haha...it was there when i spotted her best frien..xianmei... i tot she was ok ok la...

i had to leave early to take the lrt(yesh...the classic lrt...a students mode transport for going out b4 they can get their license)..i felt bad...for leaving the gurls without saying bye(there were a few of em...but i only felt closer to two of em[werneik.xianmei])..so i asked jeffers and hengy for xianmei's number..haha...dare not kacau wern eik as she was bens...so i called..i dunno y i did...the worst..corniest..lamest pick up line ever..

bryan:"hi im bryan..u met me just now...i just called to say im sorry i did not say bye..."

xianmei: o.O'*

*insert flirting and bla blas*

jeffers and the rest asked me whether i wanted to go LinkinPark concert the next day...i asked who was goin..they said the guys la...i said no cuz...i dunno la...not so interested...b4 that dad asked if wanted to go...he said he wud sponsor...i said id think bout it..

the next day...he asked again...this time...xianmei n weik was going...haha...i decided to go...

1 week later we coupled but 1 mth later we broke up...lol...wth..

BenTay and weik sees bryan and xianmei walking down lrt station of kl sentral
ben says "look at that buaya"

fine i admit i buaya k!

sang in one utama!!!

When I was 17,

Spm Spm Spm....Met kweehuey thru xianmei....

When I was 18,

Buayaed another gurl during december2005 to jan...khengwei...met her from RIP camp....managed to scrape of 5 days only..Shokalingam till march...then started college ntg much happened...moved to aman suria...

december 2005
hehe...lost camp...met my baby...not my fault im a phaedophile k!!! she flirt with me wan ahhhh....she wanted me so badly...how to turn her down...i sked she commit suicide so i accept her la...haha...

I am now 19,

8 mths has passed ...reaching 9 now...haha...passed since wat???since the gurl begged me to come into her arms la...:p....ntg big to say liao...just that...this bday feels more joyful then others...why...cuz i have sarah and frens who spend me chillis!!! (haha...dun get it wrong...ntg bout the spending...is just the fellowship...haha..thx again guys)

I tag....
Sarah
Sammie
Jin Fong
Jeffrey
Yeemeng
Bentay
Melissa
BenLee
Sheng Li(sammie/sarah..help me tell her....haha)


This is an original post! penghan ©

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home