Wednesday, September 27, 2006

TAGGG!!!! your in!!!!

Requirements:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title to answer the questions. ( Lyrics may be inserted as well, depending on your preference.)
4. DON'T CHEAT.
______________________________________
1) How am I feeling today?

"Attention Attention" by The Academy Is..

Yeshhhh...i will pay extra attention today....just whether to study for exams tom or on her...:P

2) Where will I get married?


"Open up The Gates" by Planet Shakers

Somewhere with gates?? haha...urm...omg...relating the the song...means...ill get married only in heaven???

3) What is my best friend's theme song?


I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice

"Purest of Pain" by Son by Four

Like the skinny boney guy who tagged me....i dun have a best friend...why?? urm ask me personally...maybe you cud even change my view on that...oh well...a close friend i have..and yeah...this song really relates to the fella.

4) What was high school like?


"A little less sixteen candles, a little more touch me" by falloutboy

urrrrr....im kinda lost on wat fallout boy usually sings...and what their songs mean...but by reading the lyrics...yeah...i guess the song relates to part of my high skewl life...it was a lil sianz though...apart from the craziness and fun i had with my group of friends, the SKY Inc (siukaiyik incorporated)

5) What is the best thing about me?


Maneater, make you work hard
Make you spend hard
Make you want all, of her love
She's a maneater.....
.....make you buy cars
make you cut cords
Wish you never ever met her at all!

"Maneater" by Nelly Furtado(omgz ...she is like so fweakin hot now...)

Me no MANEATER!!!!ME NO GAY !!!ME NO SHE!!!!!ITS WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!

6) How is today gonna be?

"SMKTS Theme Song Techno Remix" by Some SMKTS student

Techno-isH!! Upbeat yeah???lets see if its like that....

7) What is in store this week?


"Sa Rang Hae Yo" by JJ Lim

OOOh and ahh....lazy to comment on this

8) What song describes my parents?

"Only One" by Yellowcard

I CAN ONLY LOVE ONLY ONE PARENT....KUAKUAKUA...which shall i choose...hmmm

9) How is my life going?

"Stars" by Switchfoot

I've been thinking about everyone
Everyone you looks so empty
But when I look at the stars
When I look at the stars
When I look at the stars, I see someone else
When I look at the stars
The stars, I feel like myself.
Yeah!

Even though there are bad parts in life....there is always a good part...yin and yang....ups and downs...yeah...that's wat evryone is probably goiing through...

10) What song will they play at my funeral?

"Walk Away" by Kelly

Yala....you dun like me....dun like my funeral....then walk away la...i wont like u too...

11) How does the world see me?

"More than words" by Frankie J

hahaha...yesh... i am more then words...im not only tok!!!! well thats not wat exactly wat the song is a bout but yeah...i like my explanation better...


12) What do my friends see in me?


"A Herbalist Affair" by Andy Hui & Flora Chan

Urrr...me not understand cantonese that well...i liked the song so i added into my playlist....though i dun understandf wat they say...cmon....im not the only one who does that....right?

13) Do people secretly lust about me?

"But If i let you go" by Westlife

Hahaha...imagine them singing that to me...then yes...they do secretly lust about me...haha...i know sarah does...:P

14) How can I make myself happy?


"Tong hua" by Micheal Wong

Reading fairytales????

15) What should I do with my life?

"Right where you want me" by Jesse McCartney

I shall be right where people want me in their lives...well....i wud try...

16) Will I ever have children?


"Best in me" by Blue

You bring out the best in me...which is....having children???

17) What is some good advice?


"When it falls apart" by The Veronicas

HAHA....its always good....when it falls apart......this aint no good advice y'all...

18) What do I think my current theme song is?


"Final Countdown" by Unknown artist

Muahaha....

19) What does everyone else think of my current life?


"Angels brought me here" by Guy Sebastian

im sent from heaven!!!!

20)
What type of woman do you like? ( Its suppose to be " what type of style man do you like" but Im gonna correct the typo error and since Im a guy, woman would be the apllicant in this case.)

"Life less ordinary" by Carbon Leaf

Yes....weird like sarah...hahah....gurls who are not predictable...that wat kind

21) Will you get married?


"Attention Attention" by The Academy is..

Yes...calling all ppl...i would scream out to the world that im getting married!!!

22) Where will I live?


"Catch your wave" by The Click Five

HAHAHAH...somewhere with a beach or ocean or maybe next to a large longkang.

23) What should I do with my love life?


"Scars" by Papa Roach

MUAHAHAHAHA.....i will scar sarah.....scar everyone i love....muahahahah

ps...toking to jf one the phone....he said i would scar every gurl by raping them...-_-"

24) What will your dying words be?


"Mouse love rice" by Twins

HAHAHAHA....really swt i dunno why i would say that....if someone killed me i would tell him mouse love rice....why???want him to feel bad.....want him to feel the love like mouse love rice...

25) When Im having sex I say...

"Welcome to my life" by SImple PLan

YEAH!!!!! WELCOME TO MY LIFE!!!! ARRRRR!!!!!!

26) When ( not what ) I meet a guy/girl for the first time I say...


"Maneater" by Nelly Furtado.....(why my shuffle repeat twice wan...got 512mb worth of songs and it repeats!)

She would eat me....

27) When my parents are angry I say....

"No Worries" by Simon Webbe

HAHA....i would feel so cool saying that!!!!
___________________________________________________________________________

Well, finally thats done. So now I tag:

Sarah
Jeffrey
Sammie
Melissa
Sheng Li
Vincent
Kenny Sia
Cheeserland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home