Monday, December 18, 2006

Anniversary

The word anniversary comes from “annual” which means yearly right??

Did some thinking and I realized that a lot of people that count how long their relationship lasted by month called it anniversary (e.g. 8 month anniversary)…weird huh?? If they count by month if their afraid that they won’t last a year then shouldn’t they like call it “monthliversary” or something?? If you guys out there know the exact word… please enlighten me..:P

*DISCLAIMER-if you dowan to knoe bryan’s lovelife...can close this window di…:P*

Speaking of anniversary…yeah…today is like anniversary of Sarah and I…yay!! One year edi lor!! Haha…at this exact moment im writing this(maybe not la…cuz my internet down now but the time now is 11:45pm, 17th dec ), one year ago, sarah was in penang…I think maybe visiting a pasar malam or sleeping la…sarah got together with me 6 days after camp…:P…after the Post-camp Christmas party which happens to be yesterday…at 2.07am...yeah…I had to pop the question asap before she left for penang lo…so I called her up after the party and chat chat chat la…:P...

Well we woke up late and din get to go for service…ahhh…quite intended la for me…felt bad la…from wat I heard, sarah’s dad was speaking…so yeah…went to pick her up from her hse…and decided to go village park for brunch…so happened that the yf-ers were there also la.. …so we went and joined them la…we ate the nasilemak while ten of the other male youths went for their dota... we planned to go to one u and spend time there before we ate dinner at chilli’s but we’ll get to that later la…jinfong also had to adjust the wrist size of the swatch watch he bought for joycelin’s bday which he had a “good” time choosing…we decided to catch a movie…wanted to watch happy feet but because it was full….we decided to watch eragon instead….had some doubts about that show…cuz of sammie’s review but blah....she said it sucked and everything sucked…lol..but I dun think so la…I mean…its adapted from a book ma…sure there are some parts which dun make sense and seem rubbish…plus the author was 15 when he wrote…so yeala…and the ending….i think sure got part two wan ma…:P…the show quite nice la…especially the graphics wei…the spells and stuff…so it wasn’t a waste of money la..

After the movie, jinfong, joycelin and jessica went back….so we like walked around and watched the Christmas plays and stuff la…somehow…I really want to feel the Christmas spirit like when i was young…I miss those times…im sorry…but this year im kinda broke…so no presents for you guys la…no need get for me also..paiseh la…:P..

We hung around and adjourned to chillis for dinner…chillis food actually aint that great la…the food is ok…but the portions can feed a cow la....service this time was really great…all in all….it was ok la…haha…only payed 21 bucks for dinner at chillis…cool eh???why…cuz of the vouchers they game me last time….:P

Im a very happy man today...:P....so thankful for sarah...:p...my baby...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home