Thursday, December 14, 2006

unexpected...

yeah well...as your previously read...sumone was after sarah la....just two nights ago....something unexpected happened...

sarah asked permission to go out with matthias(bleahhhhh....she was testing me...skrang baru i tahu) and i was din bother at that moment la...i was like -you go and have fun- kinda thing...and i din really bother...well for at least that time la....

as time passed by...i was like...kinda jealous and all...wishing that i was the one spending time with sarah instead...i got myself busy by washing the car but i still wished it...oh well...i continued to do other stuff to let time past by faster....until i came online again...

i got into a chatroom with like a few people who attended camerons athlete camp la...then they chat chat chat with me (hehe..i kinda shit la...like spying on sarah...but...) ...summore they told me his nick was like..."i don't care if im not the first to be with you...but im gonna be the last(OMIGOSH...like deja vu...Thomas[sarah's ex] said it jokingly[dunno really jk or not la..:[ } last time b4 the mid year camp...and that made us quarell..)then i got extremely jealous..i dunno why...then i tried calling sarah but no answer!!! i was like *gasp!!* ..i kinda like panicked la...alot of silly things came into my mind...like her toking to matthias and not bothering about me and stuff...lol...haihz...

i was a paranoid sucker la...at that time...i din really think of the obvious reason which was her phone was on silent....aiks....summore quite a number of times also she nvr answer cuz of that la...silly old paranoid me....yeah welll...as i was in that panicky state(had trouble breathing also ler...) i told sarah's frens la...then suddenly...vincent(one of sarah's fren) IM-med me and said...

vincent: Hey Dude!
vincent: He wants to talk to you...
vincent: He comes in peace...
bryan: OMG!!!!!( I so did not expect this)

the reason he came was to tell me that he wanted to back off....and said that he shouldn't have chased sarah when she had me...i was like...o.O!!! i really din expect ler...i was like...omigosh!! but felt happy and super duper relieved la...it was hard for him also la...i dun blame him for liking her...i blame his mother..JKJK!!!...lol..he is a good guy lo.. i mean...i kinda expect him to be the tough guy-gangster type which gives no f**k and tries to steal her away-kinda guy...yeah...but he was nice...he in the end made me feel bad...made me the bad guy...the last nick i read from him was sthing like ..."The Messiah- i don't want to but i have to sacrifice...for my friend and other people"....and he told me like someone has to sacrifice and that couldn't be me as i already got her... oh well...anyway i really thank him for backing off lo....
one more thing he added was like..."i dunno why u think im a threat...you got the car...and a buffer body"...WtF!!! tada leng zhai ah???more cuter???lol....at does that mean SarAh wants me just because of the car??!!?!!!

ps: for those who dunno...why i was extremely paranoid and scared was because of a kinda trauma thingy...i had a very similar experience like this with my second ex...with the result that i lost her...

pps: oMg!!!! Sarah just cut her hair yesterday!!! she is even more oh-so-friggin-hotandsexy now!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger chickenluck burped out...

hey!!!...its peanut butter jelly time!!!! :P....pang sai chua mine k...trademark...lolz....copyright...

3:16 am  
Post a Comment

<< Home