Sunday, February 25, 2007

Nigel Tay - Adventure(*TBC)

It takes a thousand years to bring you back to earth
For you to realize all of my worth
I’ll tear down every wall, just so you’ll notice me
Just to see you smile.

Pre-chorus
Neither one wants to speak,
But in our hearts we’re feeling weak
We’re falling everywhere.

Chorus(*)
I’m here to tell you what I mean,
I’m here to say what I can feel,
And I want us two, together in our little own adventure,
Falling no where, but in love.

I’m scared but yet I wanna know,
Am I just a guy in lies?
Won’t you tell me what you feel?
I’ll tear down every wall just to know how would you feel

(*)

And I’ll tear down every wall just to know,
tear down every wall just to know,
tear down every wall just to know...
how would you feel

(*)x2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home