Friday, April 06, 2007

...

i dowanna let go...but i have to....for her sake....it's been darn hard...it still is...4 days have passed...and im stil trying to take it in...

i keep thinking of her...i cant help it.. every single thing...shopping malls(where we used to hang out almost evry week) to activites...to stationery.....haihz.....evrything just reminds me of her...even things not related to her...even while im doin something else to take my mind of her...suddenly...i wud just think of her....

she has been my longest...and the one i really love most...we share many similarities...good and bad....and i think she's the one...dun lecture me about it..cuz i think she really is...

the reason i let go cuz its for her....being that guy who cares for her more than myself...haha...makes me laugh...it was a decision that made me regret a few times...but...wats done is done...even though sometimes i want her back so badly.....sigh...

ill wait...i will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home