Monday, April 16, 2007

I just wanna liveshout out loud!!!

omg omg omg!!!!!

i have been trying and trying to get ticks to good charlotte....

kept calling hitz fm ...thru all their ticket windows...but failed to win shit....

but!!!! this came to my mail today...




if u cant see what i circled...


Guess wat it was???


THE TICKETS!!!! wooooo!!!

MTV ROX!!!! Mtv!! and not hitz....why??? because they din pick up my call...:P....

i entered a simple contest on the mtv asia webbie and not expecting to win...but i did!!!

when i first held the letter....i din wanna get my hopes high....it did not seem like tickets...more like postcards...but then...why would they send me postcards????so i turned it behind...and the first line was...""ticket usage is subject to the following conditions"

it was a real ticket...but i still din wanna get my hopes high...so i went online to check how the ticks wud look like.....and i saw them in forums...ahhh....i wanted it so badly...and i got it...i feel like wendy cheng...:p

....omg...this post so himbo....:P...but i dun care... i got tix!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home