Friday, April 06, 2007

In the dark

every time i feel down...lost in the dark...angry...or worried....i always count on your presence...or just the thought of having you...you being mine.....that makes me feel happy...it takes my worries away as i look forward to being with u...time we spend together...you were everything...my all....

now..when i feel lost...i am lost..when i get sad/angry...i cant find happyness....i have nothing...nothing to look forward to...i have nothing...

you were like a part of me...a limb...without u...i feel weird....i dun function normally no more...
you were so integrated into my life that you WERE my life...

I'm trying my best....i am...but i need you to help me...may it be like losing teeth slowly...as it comes out one by one as u age...learning to eat with a tooth less each time..rather then losing all of it at one go...and that's how its like if u ignore me and shut me off...i hope it nvr comes to that....

no matter what u tell me...i know your that one...that one true love...people can debate with me...question me.. but only i can tell my own feelings....

this 1 year and 4 months have nothing but happiness...even though we fight and have disagreements...just being with you makes me happy....

how can i find some one just like u?? u are like the rose among the thorns...

ill be there for you when u need me...and when ur ready...ill be right there waiting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home