Sunday, May 13, 2007

TAG!!!

The Rules
  • Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  • People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
  • At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  • Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

My Game - Eight (8) Random Facts/ Habits About Me

  1. I am kind of a metro sexual. I dunno why....I'm not gay...but i sometimes have preferences for gay colors and gay styles...but I'm straight
  2. During exams, I can only daydream when i haven't completed the paper. Weird..but...i love to daydream...can day dream kao kao but only when I'm halfway thru the paper...when I'm done...i get restless n bored...can't day dream no more...
  3. I am in love with cars. Yes....any cars...remote control...automobiles or just models...like like like...lolz...happy that astro has channel 78! Of course i wish to own my own car...sigh.
  4. I live to eat. Suck wei....i am fat...i need to lose wait...i go on diet...i go to gym....but in the end...im still fat.....cuz i live to eat...food! food! glorious food!
  5. I love befriending weird/crazy/funny people. They are fun to be with...when ur down...their craziness keeps a smile on ur face...when ur bored....they entertain u..i think i shud rephrase....i love befriending clowns.
  6. I am always online. Haha...similar to C-mate's tag no 6...but really...when i come home...i turn on the pc...and online....be it frentering.....msnning...blogging...wikipediaing...just no fan fictionning..
  7. I think fanfiction is downright lame. People who read fan fiction have no life( that includes jinfong n sarah)...seriously...readin crap from crappy fans...really spoils the image of the original writer...people who write fan fic n publish it on the net...shud burn in hell...muahahaha...
  8. I love shoes. I do!!! i have many....but not as many as bentay la...hahaha....i wanna buy more...but i feel guilty..dowanna spend too much on em as i only have two feet...
I tag.....Bentay, Henry, Shengy, Jinfong, Elle, Charissa, Lee San, Kenny Sia, Ringo and whoever reads my blog....have fun!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home