Thursday, August 23, 2007

transformation???

Hi...im bryan...im an emoholic....

I can't seem to sober up...emo always gets to me....
I need help..i've been like this for about 6 mths now...
Doctors say i need to start a new so i went home and listened to "start of something new" since it has the same words...but i found no solution...so the next day i went back...WTF!!! the practice was closed...it was empty....the doctor scammed me and ran away with my emo journal!! wtf la....

Can anyone save me from what i have become??? What if i can't be saved...What if you become and emoholic too??? What would you do???

A friend introduced me to i-Transform.blogspot.com...It looks GREAT!! i wonder whether i shud try to sign up and check it out....but im afraid to be lonely....would anyone of you join me on this march to transformation?? I heard i might find resolve in this camp...to find something way better than any material possesion...Well...no harm checkin it out?? head over to now i-Transform.blogspot.com and check it out...remmber to give me a call and let me know if your joining!!!!


(LOLZ!!!!)
ps...wtf is what the flabberwabber


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home