Sunday, August 26, 2007

War...

The sound of gunfire raving through the air....As one by one your allies go down...
Suddenly, the sound of firearms stop...leaving me in the quiet.....
The sound of my cross-necklace clinking against the barrel of my gun frightened me..i peep out from my barricade searching for visible targets from the enemy line but none was to be seen...i retreated back in...

A sudden movement caught my eye..i peeped through a hole in the barricade...he was wearing something like a raincoat...or a wind breaker...i was not too sure...all i knew was that he was not a friend....i placed my weapon through the hole and aimed..due to good practice with my BB gun...i thought i could get a nice shot...i fired the first shot...i missed...damn...i wasn't holding my gun tight enough and the recoil made my accuracy off. I made a reminder to myself to keep my gun steady.

Suprisingly, the miss should have scared the enemy off into hiding but he still kept in clear view of my shot. He didn't think he was vulnerable from my angle i guess. Not a full body but parts of it were showing. I aimed again...this time..i pressed the barrel of my gun down the barricade and held in down...I fired...a satisfying "ahh" and he was down...though only his hands and weapon were visible...but that was good enough. The sound of ammo hitting my barricade shocked me and i took cover. I hid....waiting for the enemy to cease fire. Looking to my right, my ally bid me to go press forward. And so i did...

With him taking cover...i jumped and slid towards the next barricade..a bad move...i scratched my hand but i wasn't bad...though i could have avoided it. I scouted again....this time...i saw the two barrels of the enemies guns sticking out through a barricade. Seeing as they where taking fire at my ally on the right side, i checked whether the coast was clear...it looked so...I ran towards the left...and then right behind the enemies...bad move...as now i there were no barricades blocking view....i was clearly in the open...though the two Nazis were still firing at my ally, further up ahead, two more were spraying at me....i was in deep shit...stuck in this position, i couldn't die without taking at least one enemy down...so i took the opportunity to back stab the clueless nazis... success....she never knew what hit her...just as i was about to shoot the other, i got shot at my hip...sigh...at least i took one down....and i lay down...dying...

I raised my hand up and said....RESPAWN!!! and i ran back...hahaha...poor Kit got shot in the hand and in the neck by me...looks like i fired more shots that i thought while sniping...Tee yee was the unlucky one who was caught by suprise and Benlee gunned me down...:P...that was the only actual body hit i got during the game...yes...it was all a game...but and extreme one...it was paintball!!!

It was fun laaa....we went to TT sports next to holiday inn...we as in most of ASS(agape / SSGC)... Beats cs hands down...duh la right??? The teams were 7 aside...one team pure SS (i was in) and the other rojak ass and agape...:P...the place was called camelot/ red city( jungle warfare laa...dunno which wan...) ...I did alot of rolling, sliding, crawling and i was proud off myself..i usually get taken out as the last few man standing...not that i coward la...but i was always under fire...henry and raymond la..I think we played about 4 games (we each had 200 pellets but kor kor ben and eugene bought extra and so we shared...:P ...thanks guyss!!!) i hate henry la...bloody camper (i dun care la...waiting for me to pop my head out is considered camp to me...lol) he headshot me twice ler...one right in the visor...one on the forehead of the mask...the effect of it is exactly like Call Of Duty 2....when a grenade blows around you...you get the ringin in the ear...But we had masks on....its compulsory...the weakest part of ur body in paintball is your eyes, ears and face.. The only thing we didn't opt for was the kevlar vest(or so called by ben tay).. i mean..cmon la....play paintball....the fun is the pain right??? otherwise u can play cs...no one gets injured...:P...

Lolz...i bruised Kit's hand...that was nicela...super satisfying sniper shot...but i dunno how his neck got it...he claims its me...but...hmm...maybe my miss-hit wasnt a miss-hit...cuz of the recoil...i faster ducked...i dunno bout Tee yee's back i fired 2-3 shots...LOL!! KAHN CHEONG MA!!! BEN SHOOTING AT ME LERR...and i shot jinfong on the neck....the poor bugger was a sitting duck...or rather...standing...i was like...wow...(he came out of his barricade and like moved like turtle...but i think he thought he was covered by another angle)...i spray only la...pop...his neck kena...then he turned his back against us ...a few more flew at his back but i dun think it got him (cuz once ur hit u raise ur hand so ppl know ur hit and wont shoot u)...poor him....after that game he retired...he couldn't talk properly or swallow...sorry la Jinny buddy....my bad...i sniped ben once but the pellet did not burst (he could actually submit for a paint check and can continue) but he just walked out.

In the first game i was kinda one on one with ray...we kept popping heads out and shooting and hiding again...when suddenly...benL helped....but he sin cue...his pellet shot at my support hand's thumb...that was my first injury...i tot friendly fire was not considered in the game so i stayed in...after a quick check with the marshall after that game...i was told i was supposed to go out...lolz....sorry team 2...:P...but michael shot me on the side of my mask...and i was out...grrr..

The first few games we played elimination...where both teams take out all the opponents...and the last ppl standing on their team wins...:p....only the last game where we could respawn...we all got braver and chung la....

This made me thinking...if this was a real war...and wat we used were real guns...i think id shit in my pants la...its not as easy as u think...dodging the bullets and taking cover...every now and then u hear thuds on the barricades (there were wooden boards, barrels, and tyres...with tyres i found most effective as u could snipe from holes...they can't see u but u can!!) you worry whether the next one would hit you...thats when u roll or slide to a diff barricade...and if we were shot...id be dead without knowing it...3 head shots...and one hip shot...thumb shot not counted(stupid ben).... lolz...my bruises were mild...but jinfong, kit, michael, peter and especially nigel who got a red bruise on his hip and another dark bruise right between his ass crack...LOL...like a tail pulled off....not bad la for my first time playing...weeeeee...:P...
the only wound that hurts me now...is the scratch from sliding..

Today i drove jeffrey's satria gti from lotus to blitz...i did well la...short distance but can la...though switching gears still jerky...:P...i did not get any life threatening situations...proud proud...still can drive manual...:P

Sorry no pics...we were to busy shooting the hell outta ppl...:P...there were team pics ...b4 and after on ray's and kit's cam...will post if i ever get it la...:P..

I can kinda say im quite happy...after so long...:P...at least i got to release stress and take it up on ppl...LOL!!! paintball is actually a way to hurt ppl without any strings attached...so advice...when ur emo and pissed...arrange paintball....just make sure u dun get hit...:P

I have this though...










Beautiful pearls are actually paint pellets....henry's pellets....that dropped out...kekekeke...


Random...










Pre exam stress...:P





everything reminds me of you...thought im depressed and dissapointed...its not easy to forget you

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown burped out...

gee.. now i'm wondering if it was good / bad that i missed it :p

pay money to get hurt? hmm... oh well, i guess you get to hurt others too ;)

2:06 pm  
Blogger chickenluck burped out...

lol...yeaps...release stress...haha...u cant directly physicaly hurt sumone...so u do it in directly...aahaha

10:00 am  
Post a Comment

<< Home