Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Reasons why i did not study hospitality....

1) Long Hours....

2) The guys in that course are retarded, mental, weird...or watever u call it...

I mean seriously....

Being in my last semester, i have no choice but to take my Moral LAN( Local Area Network Lembaga Akta Nasional) subject....The business moral class was clashing with other subjects so i had to sign up for other the schools' classes.

I happened to choose Hospitality..cuz it suits my schedule...when i went in the class...it was quite awkward cuz i was the only transfer student from other schools..but when more n more ppl came in...i tot i was in heaven!!! haha...got chickas ler!!! better than business hands down.

The only thing i don't like about the class is that....the guys are more childish than me and eugene combined...a bit retarded....lame... anything u call la...ahhaa...im serious!!! oh man...embarassment to guys wei hospitality guys...

I seriously wonder why there is such a vast difference in character in different schools....can u tell a person's character depending on their schools?? oh well.. i think so...:p

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

on a different note.....ima like so inlove with this shoe that ima gonna get it once i save enuff....if any of you suckers who read my blog wear this...im gonna so kick ur cahonees...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home