Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Just My Luck

Omg....i swear there is a shadow of bad luck cast upon me...

First... my wallet....gone...alot of sentimental valued items were in there....not to mention cash...

Then....i dunno how in the world my ipod screen got scratched when i carefully handled it and tried to prevent anything to make contact with it...though they are small scratches...but still....

Then my internet had to stop working...till now i dunno wats the prob....modem, splitter...line???

Then i went to a cyber cafe near my hse with the intention to chat and blog...and omg....the cyber which i spend my first time blogging last time turned out to be a smokehouse...last time ppl used to dota there...now all's left are immigrants...and they are allowed to smoke...i din last 5 mins in there...

Then I got to talk with this hot chick who was working for maxis at my college...i know she studies at help...that she studied psychology....and that she is planning to do business...but...i din ask for her number...:( ...NO BALLZ

I'm now in another cyber cafe which is ....cleaner and urr....more high tech...shits la...im sure there is more to come....i still feel my luck hasnt changed....sigh....why la...:(

ps.IF YOU ARE THAT HOT GIRL AND U MIRACULOUSLY READ THIS LONELY..HIDDEN..PIECE OF SHIT BLOG....PM ME!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home