Monday, October 15, 2007

OH NOEZ!!! CURSED TAG!!!

I fell into a trap laid by sammie... had to do the tag even tho i skipped reading it... who knew that witch cud be so cunning...:(


Seven things to be done before my death
1. Bungee Jump.
2. Skydive.
3. Go around the world.
4. Get a wife.
5. Be rich.
6. Find true love.
7. Murder sammie for this.

Seven things that i will not do even if it kills me.
1. Have sex with a guy.
2. Be a transvestite
3. I would not dig a my eyeballs out in order to get the key which would open the headclamp on my head which would kill me if its not opened in a time limit( Saw)
4. Get together with a 5 year old.
5. Go to a place and study/live with no internet connection. No Tv. No phone lines and worst....no girls!
6. Make love with animals.
7. Fall for sammie's tricks again.

Seven things I do when I'm away from the public
1. Cry.
2. Daydream/Fantasise
3. Make out??? oh wait...i DO do that in public.
4. Something really embarassing.
5. Sing till i go outta tune
6. Vandalise?
7. Stalk sammie... >: (

Seven fav sentences/quotes.
1. The hardest thing to do and the right thing to do are often the same
2. Better love than lost than not being loved at all (sarah's gonna kill me)
3. Life is like a flock of chickens
4. The heat from the sun can't compare to how hot Bryan is
5. You don't miss your water till ur well runs dry.
6. Hard-o gay!!!! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!7. LOLZ (its a damn sentence....i dun care)

Seven favourite songs from all time
1. You don't miss your water till your well runs dry - Craig david
2. Kau - Dua
3. All or nothing - o-town
4. Perfect - Simple Plan
5. Dance floor anthem - Good charlotte
6. Never had a dream come true - sclub7
7. Do you knoe -enrique iglesias

Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did
1. Blow my bottle. I usually was able to bottle things up for a long time...now i just blow...so dun blow it.(hehe sounds wrong)
2. Stop asking me to get over it. It's not like a switch where u can turn on and off.
3. Be a Mr know-it-all at everything even thou know u are wrong.
4. Repeat wat i say and steal glory at time. Its wtf wan ok.
5. TELL ME THE TRUTH. Please lie to me. the truth hurts..:(
6. Call me ugly.
7. Say im gonna be bald in 30 years time. You know who you are.

Seven people to tag
1. Jin Fong.
2. Henry.
3. Bentay.
4. Jadeline.
5. Ben Yue.
6. Rei rei
7. Eleen Ang.

(i would tag jeffrey but sarah stole him)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home