Sunday, November 04, 2007

30 days of night or watever u callit...

omg....i remembered telling myself long time ago that im nvr gonna waste money on watching thriller/horror movies...and i got conned into it yesterday...

stupid jeff /liku liku are (more about that later) responsible for it...i dunno who bought the tix without my knowledge.. thanks guys!! if it was jinfong(liku liku) id really say i wanna kill u...you tell me not sure wat show we gonna watch...then u buy without notifiying me...arghhh!!! stupid liku liku...this proves you don't know me well u stupid shit...and jeff should know too!! i said i dowan to pay money to scare myself...bloody con men....

bah....now to the movie...i wouldn't say it's bad nor would i say its good...i wud have to agree with benyue that i WOULDN'T wanna spend money on this movie if given a choice again...cibet...grrrr....overall its an ok show which is worth DLing....(spend half the time peeping thru my fingers....who cares if im not man enuff.....i hate shit lidis)

now since liku liku did that to me...ima gonna repay my debt to him...

I decided to tell jinfong an innocent story

Bryan: Once upon a time, there lived this princess in a castle in a land far far away...this princess nvr stepped foot out of the castle b4. So on her 18th burfday, her parents decided to let her go out with one condition, a guard has to be with her at all times

Jin Fong was thinking hard edi...keeping his guard up incase this was another breast or thigh incident...

Bryan: Well, the princess and the guard ventured out into the forest....when the princess saw a tiger..the princess asked 'Guard, What is that?'. The guard replied ' you suck my c**k i tell u la'
So the princess went and did it and the guard told her that it was a tiger. They continued walking till they came across a gigantic elephant. The princess in wonder, asked the guard again 'Guard, What is that?' . The guard feeling horny again replied ' you suck my c**k again then i tell u la'. So the princess getting the hang of it did it again and the guard told her that it was an elephant. They continued walking this time further into the jungle till they came across a liku-liku...

Jin Fong: Urr... wats a liku liku...*realised his mistake* ah nonono wait!!

Bryan: YOU SUCK MY C**K I TELL YOU LA!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home