Thursday, November 01, 2007

Fats, muscles and Rei2

BAHHHHH!!!! i've been going to the gym for the past 3 days... past 2 for cardio....wanna lose weight laaa...fatty fat fattums...:(...so yeah...actually all this motivation was given by yinwai and meng yee...fish wei...they all damn muscular...but that's besides the point...i just wanted to lose my fats...:(...its not nice wei...seeing that urself fat when u were once slim and sexay(EHEHHEEHHE).

so yeah...been running/jogging for the past few days..and yeah...quite satisfied with my daily routine...till today...yinwai asked me to go to celebfitness with him..so i agreed...i went solely to meet them and do cardio....but i fell into a trap...he made me work out on triceps and chest and i forgot watever...aahha...it was friggin tiring and hard work for a virgin like me ( pull ups not counted)

speaking of virgins..ahah..i saw rei rei for the 1st time in person...lolz...i knew she was supposed to go for her dance class...but she seemed lazy...haha...so i just tried looking for her...and like the first thing that came in my mind was....*look for the shortest girl*....LOL...im sorry rei rei!!! ahaha..but yeah...then i spotted her...ahahah....so like okay!! she dances well...

anyways msged her and had dinner with her...lol..she is as lamo as she is online...so...no suprise :P...hokay la rei....your not as short as i expected you to be...lolz...thats a compliment k!!! long body short legs!!! kaki lang!!! haha...as well as character !! gr8 minds think alike..lol...

bahhh...now my arms hurt like hell now...and yinwai said that tom is gonna kill me...and im sure it will...he also asked me not to hug my bolster to sleep....but Mr. Dadidums!!!! noooo!!!!

OH YAHZ!!! anyone wanna join me in the terry fox run this sunday??? so far jeffrey lim agreed...i mean jeffrey lim wor!!! if he can why cant u guys!!! but he'll go if ppl go...and i'll go if anyone goes....so go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home