Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Day 4 - Monster Garage

Today after breakfast i followed my cousin-in-law to his workshop. Their workshop named Monster garage (not to be confused with the show) specializes in rotary engines. Almost all of singapore's rotary car owners go to them to mod their cars. Why? because every now and then they fly in japanese engineers to tune their cars. I would love to post pics up but too bad my camera died on me.

I sorta have become a retailer for their new range of car lights which are SMD LEDs. For those car enthusiasts, SMD LEDs are the new range of LED with twice the brightness of LED, lasts longer than LED and consumes 10% of the original light bulbs energy. For those interested pm me and i will show some samples.



The lights available are for your signal lights, parking lights, reverse lights and etc.

Well...that's all for now...will update if i have anything else

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home