Tuesday, January 01, 2008

What's your resolution???

I haven thought of mine yet...:P

Life was so relaxing after i quit tgifs...i mean...seriously...no joke...no nightmares...no stress...oh well...

Because i spend christmas eve working...i didn even know when was the countdown at all...everything seemed normal in tgif...i spent christmas day working as well..and im sad to say...that its not really fun...as the hype for christmas builds one mth b4 and it all goes away right after christmas day...sad..well they do say that there are 12 days of christmas...:P...

I am contemplating whether to continue finding a job or not as im kinda enjoying myself right now...but soon ill drop into the land of boredom once again...will that be my resolution???

I spent christmas eve doing at Laundry... the chilling with frens part is good la...haha...when i went to the loo, i dropped by and made fun of my colleagues..kakaka...poor fellas had to work...:P...
The weird thing about last nights countdown was that it was off by 5 minutes...the street party did their countdown...and no fireworks were shot...our group of frens also wished each other at the strike of twelve...but the fireworks only appeared after laundry did their countdown...

This post is boring...bah...no mood to blog...

Ps: ahah...on the way to curve to pick my fren....hafiz (also my fren) from fly.fm's rush hour called me...and we recorded our conversation on what my plans were tonight...thrown inside that convo were alot of funny shit...so hoped u guys stuck in the jam heard it...*around5-7? somewhere there la*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home