Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Got Susu?

pffftt.. you know back in school...when we are read objective(Multiple choice) questions too fast, read the first few words but not the last and end up getting wrong because you chose the wrong answer?? well.. i read sue ann's blog and saw one of the posts...it read...

If you comment on this post:

1. I’ll respond with something random about you.

2. I’ll challenge you to try something.

3. I’ll pick a colour that I associate with you.

4. I’ll tell you something I like about you.

5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.

6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of.

7. I’ll ask you something , I’ve always wanted to ask you.


* I READ UNTIL HERE*




8. If I do this for you, you MUST post this on yours. (Or do it for me too. :) )





T-T...

doubt anyone would read and comment so i don't think i need to do more work. :)



EDIT

Sue Ann-

1. RBS - REALLY BLONDE SUEANN

2. Post on your msn sub-nick "I'm think i'm hot stuff"

3. Pink! Cuz your NOT a pink girl.

4. Enviromentally Friendly

5. Jin Fong's dog is nowhere close to cute. We both know that.

6. A bunny? I dunno...first thing that crossed my mind.

7. Am I hot? (LAWL)

1 Comments:

Blogger SueAnn burped out...

Doubt no more. I commented xD

2:38 pm  
Post a Comment

<< Home