Sunday, March 23, 2008

Tag, you're it !

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.


1. You see a person you like. Approach, or bask in a feeling of not knowing what mighta been?
> I had always been a chicken. Hence my nick name(jk). But lately, i'm more confident! I'd try my best to get her attention.

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
> Lalala

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
> Richard
- We'd go gay for each other. I can be the girl and he be the guy. He'd have to work for me so i'd nvr starve
> Esther??
- I dunno. Urm. I'd die a entertaining death with her by my side. She'd put bimbo in almost everything she does. So yeah. And oh oh we'd debate non stop.
> I don't really have much blogger friends. But if it would be bloggers, please let it be DAWN YANGorcheesieorpinkpauornicolekiss.

UPDATE*
> Jadeline
-cuz she scold me for not wanting to be stranded with her. Pfft...i'd probly use her as a mat so i can sit without getting dirty.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
> Hmm. A place where there are beautiful sceneries.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
> Getting rich. No seriously. I know its just eartly possesions and money can't buy everything but...a man can dream right?

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
> I've seena few...so yeah...why not?

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
> My ipod nano. Other than that? my life status. I can't imagine being homeless and nothing to eat but left overs.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
> Keep in FD. Wait a year. And start getting monthly income.

9. What would you do if you meet someone that you love?
> I dunno. Love is a strong word. I can't tell by looking that i love her. But if it was someone i like. Ill show interest and hope she shows it back.

10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
> Retar-- Pretty, Crazy and Outgoing?

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
> Ditto Sarah's. All i need is just her love. Lol. Ironic. Hahaha...:P

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
> People who hate me.

13. Highlight of the week?
> Free hugs!

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
> Keep quiet then point it out when the coast is clear.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
> My personality.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
> Metrosexual.

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
> What the...i tot just did this.

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
> Hmm...that got me thinking. I love who i am so i guess i won't change nything...OH wait..urm...i tend to care TOO much for my gfs. I guess urm..id change the fact that ill just care just about enuff.

19. Whats the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
> Why are there so many friggin Bryan Lims in Malaysia?

20. What are you thinking now?
> Well yeah.urmmmmm...reminiscing the fun times of having a gf?

i tag:
Jadelinee
Tiffany
Richard
Priscilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home