Wednesday, May 28, 2008

IT'S FINALLY UP!

Hey guysss!!!


It's up!!!!


YESS!!! THE LINK!!!


Head over to watson's now and go to the Friendly Face award for males and vote for me!!! pls pls pls!! not asking you to sell you soul to the devil!! i just need your votes!!! a vote a day is all!! just take your time to help this brother out!!! really need you help guys!! I would really appreciate it!! Means alot to me ya!!!


http://www.watsonsyouawards.com.my/web/youawardmy/vote?p_p_id=AWARDS_VOTE&p_p_action=0&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-1&p_p_col_pos=1&p_p_col_count=2&_AWARDS_VOTE_struts_action=%2Fext%2Fawardsvote%2Fvote&_AWARDS_VOTE_cmd=vote&_AWARDS_VOTE_redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.watsonsyouawards.com.my%2Fweb%2Fyouawardmy%2Fvote%3Fp_p_id%3DAWARDS_VOTE%26p_p_action%3D0%26p_p_state%3Dnormal%26p_p_mode%3Dview%26p_p_col_id%3Dcolumn-1%26p_p_col_pos%3D1%26p_p_col_count%3D2%26_AWARDS_VOTE_struts_action%3D%252Fext%252Fawardsvote%252Fview&_AWARDS_VOTE_candidateId=C2

So guys! please ya!!! Vote for me as much as you can!! Everyday if possible!!! Muacks muacks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home