Thursday, September 25, 2008

Brrrr...cold innnit?

It's been almost 2 weeks since i arrived. Class hasn't started yet though. It has been 2 weeks of inductions and its barely necessary. Friday will be the last induction and when i get my timetable. I guess the following week is work time!

Things here are damn expensive(i know i know...everyone has been saying it...so now's my turn)! To them is friggin cheap la...but to us...convert convert...T-T

I've never been so good at getting bargain items in my life! And eating stuff below 2 pounds is common between us malaysians.

Just ate maggi mee yesterday. The moment i put the noodles in my mouth, i instantly felt as thought i was back in malaysia. I guess it's been so long since eating something "malaysian" that i could feel that effect.

Well, it's actually 8am my time now so i don't know what ima gonna do the whole day today. This is one thing about having no classes. Hard to plan what to do! Aight...am gonna sign off now!! taa!!



^Millenium Bridge with Tyne Bridge behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home