Monday, January 12, 2009

Couple meme!

Found The Great Couple Meme on the blogosphere!

Green is I and Red is Elle!

tell us about the first time you met and your first impression of him/her: He taught me pool and told me that I should handle the cue like I'm giving someone a hand job. Didn't really have any sort of impression. There wasn't anything for me to judge. FYI, I still can't play pool.

what’s a weird habit or quirk that s/he has?:
I've never seen someone sneeze so much before. All day long.

what makes him/her happy?:

ME LA ABUDEN! Hahahaha! So syok sendiri. Ok, and his spankin' new A300.

what makes him/her sad?:

Being away from home(and Elle!) and missing his niece. :'(

what makes him/her angry?:
Inconsiderate Malaysian drivers who steal parking spots and cut line!

what excites him/her?
Gadgets.

tell us something funny about him/her:
Oh god, I can write a book! Haha. There's nothing about him that's really funny. HE'S funny. Period.

what’s s/he like at home?:
He always wanders around topless.

what’s s/he like at work/school?:
I don't know! Prolly works hard to understand his lecturers. *ahem* (:D)

describe his/her room:
There's a Carlsberg calender of sexy chicks. Perv! Hanging right in front of his bed! Omg, super perv. So you can see before you sleep every night is it?!?! (Oi! It was the only free calendar left of 2008! FHM btw!)

what’s his/her best friend like?:
That's me I guess. We're each other's BFF! What am I like? Uh... Very anal about certain stuff.

do you know who s/he hates the most?:
Yeah, inconsiderate Malaysian drivers!

have you met his/her exes?:
Yup. Already bumped into one the second time we went out.

do his/her parents like you?:
I hope so!!!!

what’s the first thing s/he would do or say if s/he fell down and scraped their knee: Go 'Aaah! Kah Nee Neh!' or 'Aaah! Pooky!' or 'Aaah! Bloody hell!' and make a lot of noise like someone cut off his legs.

what would s/he do in an emergency situation with other people involved?:
If the other people are useless, he'd take charge and recount the story to me later complete with sound effects. Nee naw, nee naw, nee naw...

which shop would s/he spend the most time at in a shopping mall?:
Boring tech stores!

what would s/he have for a typical breakfast?:
In Newcastle, cereal I guess. No, wait, actually, nothing.

where would s/he want to go for dinner?:
Wherever I choose. Not cause I'm bossy but cause he's indecisive.

what kind of movie would s/he choose at the cinema?:
The kinds I would generally not prefer. Action blockbuster movies or chick flicks. Avoids horror movies like plague. Wuss. (>=O)

describe his/her taste in music.: Horrible. We have vastly different tastes in music. All the typical annoying rock stuff from America that dominate our local airwaves.

if s/he wasnt going out with you, who would s/he be going out with?:
Someone shorter than me... Lol.

what item in his/her wardrobe would you like to burn:
Bloody Crocs! Lol. Nah, there's nothing that I would burn. I'd just like to add some stuff to it!

what is s/he good at?:
Driving, navigating *rolls eyes*, fixing stuff!

what is s/he totally horrible at?:
MAKING UP HIS MIND!

what’s something about him/her that is annoying/infuriating?:
Always argues back! Likes to pick fights!

what’s something that you two fundamentally disagree on?:
Movies, music, favourite Top Gear host...

what’s something that you two agree whole-heartedly on?:
Uh... Nothing. Lol. Opposites attract!

is s/he possessive?: Nah.

why would s/he succeed in life?: Smart. Understands human nature very well.

what is the coolest gift that s/he has ever given you?: Too many. Skullcandy headphones, and something I cannot say! I'm so lucky!

what is s/he obsessed with?: Underage girls. LOL. Apparently that scrawny Roberts girl from Wild Child and Miley Cyrus are 'hot'. Wtf. EW.

what does s/he avoid at all costs?: Horror movies.

what does s/he spend the most money on?: Food and tech stuff.

describe his/her typical sunday: On his lappie as per every other day.

why would s/he be dangerous?: If you steal his parking spot, he'll scratch your car.

tell us about a time s/he looked absolutely gorgeous: All the time!

what’s something about him/her that would surprise all of his/her friends?:
HAHAHAHA. I'm not telling. (DON'T YOU EVEN DARE! I GOT A COUNTER TO THAT OKAY!)

what do you love most about him/her?: Makes me laugh all the time.

the biggest lesson you have learnt from loving your partner:
You'd do and put up with a lot of stuff you usually won't. Because they're worth it.

tell us about the first time you met and your first impression of him/her: TALL! lawl!!! I mean yeah...that was the first thought that came into my mind. I can't say beautiful as I have already acknowledged that in pictures.

what's a weird habit or quirk that s/he has?: Being Monk! Heck I can't even sit on her bed if I sat down anywhere else. Well it's a good thing though. :/

what makes him/her happy?: Me! and chocolate...and peter rabbit.

what makes him/her sad?: I'd say her current life now. Not exactly a pleasant for her.

what makes him/her angry?: People who don't care about saving the enviroment! Well I do piss her off most of the time too. :/

what excites him/her? SHOES! FASHION! MARY KATE AND ASHLEY! DARIA WERBOWY!

tell us something funny about him/her: She has alot of bimbo moments which actually make you LOL. I mean seriously. I think almost everytime she says something it makes you laugh in a wtf way! I dunno if that answers the question though. Hmm.

what's s/he like at home?: She's the same as ever. No difference.

what's s/he like at work/school?: Urm, quite happening I guess? From the people she mixes with, I figure that her life in school is a very friendly yet crazy(not in a bad way) kinda girl.

describe his/her room: Messy yet neat. It kinda varies though. Depends on whether her maid tidies it. The decorations on the other hand is a mix of 'teen girl' and fashion. Both her rooms at her mom's and dad's places have posters of her fav pop stars and actors from her young teenage days plus the items and decorations of fashion-ish stuff.

what's his/her best friend like?:
I dunno. This is a hard question to anwser as I haven't really got close to any of them as we spent most of time just by ourselves.

do you know who s/he hates the most?: Apart from They-who-must-not-be-named, she doesn't hate but she really really really dun like them.

have you met his/her exes?: What ex? Oh...besides the one in her kindie? Nope. :D

do his/her parents like you?: I dunno. Lawl! I hope so! But I still don't feel at ease when I'm around them.

what's the first thing s/he would do or say if s/he fell down and scraped their knee: "CIBAI FUCK!"

what would s/he do in an emergency situation with other people involved?: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! WHAT NOW?!?! WHAT NOW?!?!? HOW HOW HOW!??!?!"

which shop would s/he spend the most time at in a shopping mall?: Only heaven knows....

what would s/he have for a typical breakfast?: It varies to what she has in the kitchen/maid prepares for her. Probably eggs!

where would s/he want to go for dinner?: Madam Kwans. Haha...Basically everywhere la. She's a fan of good food mah.

what kind of movie would s/he choose at the cinema?: Scary movies and Artsy Fartsy ones.

describe his/her taste in music:
Definitely not mainstream music. It was Electro a few months ago! I dunno now.

if s/he wasnt going out with you, who would s/he be going out with?: Well, she wasn't into dating before I came into the picture so I don't know. Probably Lee Hom though.

what item in his/her wardrobe would you like to burn: All the heels. I don't care. Yes, her heels are in her wardrobe. Why? They make me look like a hobbit next to her.

what is s/he good at?: Fashion. English. Ranting. Shopping. Talking.

what is s/he totally horrible at?: Anything to do with tech stuff ...and drawing. We were playing pictionary and the word to guess was 'Dragon'. She drew something resembling a duck and Harry Potter. Like whatttttttttttt? (I drew a face with a lightning bolt on the forehead. Who but Bryan Lim would say 'Zeus'. Harry Potter battled a dragon in The Goblet of Fire. Duh!)

what's something about him/her that is annoying/infuriating?: She likes to pull my shirt back when I walk ler! Makes my fats more visible! Other than that she's sweet as sugar!

what's something that you two fundamentally disagree on?:
That skinny jeans are cool and of her taste in men! Horrendous! Omg! Seriously lor...I wonder how I got to be her bf.

what's something that you two agree whole-heartedly on?
We both love each other!

is s/he possessive?:
Can say lor! Right baby??? Possesive hor??

why would s/he succeed in life?:
Her bimbotic 'charm' would make ppl give in to her ways! lawl! She's intelligent and willing to research if she is into something namely fashion.

what is the coolest gift that s/he has ever given you?: My green Nike customized t-shirt! She had my name and nick printed on it! Omgz it's like sez Chickenluck all overz it. Zat cool or not?

what is s/he obsessed with?:
Fashion, shoes and Bugatti Veyron.

what does s/he avoid at all costs?: Tech stuff and Seafood!

what does s/he spend the most money on?: This is easy. Clothes, Shoes, make-up and gifts for her friends.

describe his/her typical sunday: Wakes up late, has brekkie with family somewhere in Bangsar then stones at home fashion blogsurfing on the internet.

why would s/he be dangerous?:
Bimboticness kills.

tell us about a time s/he looked absolutely gorgeous: Well there was this one time, in the cinema, where i just stared at her watching this movie and thought "Omg...she's effing pretty!!!". [Cause it was dark.]

what's something about him/her that would surprise all of his/her friends?: The fact that she knows that the Bugatti Veyron isn't a kind of chocolate.

what do you love most about him/her?: Her bimbotic-ness! There are times where I just listen to her rant and the way she does it makes her sound so adorable!

the biggest lesson you have learnt from loving your partner: Perserverence and tolerance are key to everything!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bojana burped out...

hey, so sorry for sort of abandoning my blog , but with law school, blogging is not on the top of my priorities.
But I have a semi-decent post up ; and truly decent ones in preparation.
xxxx

9:15 am  
Post a Comment

<< Home