Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sweet dreams to you too.

Do you hate dreams sometimes?

They tend to fool you. Making you think that everything is going your way and then you just wake up.

These past few night i've been having dreams..or nightmares. I'll have countless dreams which seems so real and suddenly I wake up. You know how you recover from your dream going sleepily, Oh it's just a dream.

My dreams were different. I knew the moment I woke up that I was dreaming. It was as though I was on full alert, not the just the typical wake-up-and-yawn . Reality just hits me right away. Perhaps it's because i'm used to dreaming a little too much this few days.

Hate it. Just last night I had 3 dreams which were different yet the same.
I'm wondering if it's something psychological or just something random.

Hmm.

----


Photobucket

Reaching out. Just like that dream. Hazy and distant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home